Lube, oil, and filter changes are important for any vehicle, but they’re especially important for – and required more frequently on – classic cars. While modern makes can go 5000 miles or more between oil changes, class cars need it done at least every 2500 miles, or twice a year if you drive it fewer than 2500 miles every 6 months.
At Overbeck Auto Services in Cincinnati, an “oil change” is so much more than simply draining and replacing the oil and filter. We use oil changes as a chance to give your vehicle a good inspection to ensure all systems are working properly.
Lube, Oil, & Filter Changes for Classic Cars in Cincinnati
Here’s what you can expect when you bring your classic car to Overbeck Auto Services for a lube, oil, and filter change:
- Up to 5 quarts of premium motor oil and filter
- Inspect wiper blades and washer operation
- Visual inspection of the engine compartment (hoses, belts, fluid levels, wiring, and condition)
- Check exterior lights
- Visual inspection of the undercarriage (suspension, steering linkage, leaks, drive axles, exhaust)
- Inspect engine air filter and cabin air filter, most vehicles
- Top off fluids as necessary
- Test 12V battery
- Lubricate chassis where applicable
- Lubricate door hinges and latches as necessary
- Rotate tires if necessary
- Check and adjust tire pressure
Classic Car Services in Amelia and Madisonville, OH
Are you looking for a place you can trust to do lube, oil, and filter changes on your classic car? Overbeck Auto Services is a 2nd-generation, family-owned business that has been serving the Cincinnati area since 1976. In that time we’ve become experts at caring for classic cars.
In addition to the fact that we service more classic cars than most other shops in the area, we provide white-glove service for every classic car, meaning we keep them away from other cars and inside the shop at all times to help protect them.
Overbeck Auto Services has convenient locations in Amelia and Madisonville, OH. To schedule an appointment for a lube, oil, and filter change or any other classic car repair, service, or restoration, contact your closest location today.